Why do men think women were put on this earth to buy ALL their presents for their own family? Also why do they tell you at the last bloody minute and expect you to just drop everything and go buy a pissing DVD even though they work right next to a bloody supermarket every single day?!?!
I feel better now, but if he dares to have a go at me for not getting it he's going to get this rant in an audio version with added expletives.
1. Bold the shows you watch/used to watch.
2. Italicize the shows you've seen at least one episode of.
3. Underline the shows you own on DVD (at least one season).
4. Post your answers.
50. Quantam Leap
49. Prison Break
48. Veronica Mars
47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
46. Sex & The City
43. Star Trek
42. Only Fools and Horses
41. Band of Brothers
40. Life on Mars
39. Monty Python
38. Curb Your Enthusiasm
37. Star Trek: The Next Generation
36. Father Ted
33. CSI: Las Vegas
32. Babylon 5
28. Fawlty Towers
27. Six Feet Under
26. Red Dwarf
24. Twin Peaks
23. The Office
22. The Shield
18. Arrested Development (desperately want to watch!)
17. South Park
16. Doctor Who
13. Battlestar Galactica
12. Family Guy
09. The X-Files
08. The Wire
04. The West Wing
03. The Sopranos
02. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
01. The Simpsons
- Dye my hair ginger/auburn/red, you get the idea, this colour.
- Wash my hair more. Yes, i'm gross and lazy. I hate washing my hair, i have psoriasis on my scalp so it hurts to brush it and my hair gets unbelievably knotty which adds to the pain. But when i've just washed my hair i admit that i feel a lot better, fresher and more confident, and it will probably make my psoriasis better in the long run.
- Wear more dresses. I've bought lots of leggings but only have a few dresses that i'm actually comfortable enough to wear. I have a gorgeous 50's style tea dress in a floral fabric that i have yet to wear, it would look great with some nice knitwear.
- Eat healthier for breakfast. I hate breakfast, i think it's pointless, cereal is the worst food invention ever. So as i hate it no matter what i eat i may as well eat something good for me. Like fruit, yoghurt and granola, or ya know, one of those kinda things that yoga teachers eat, probably.
- I don't wanna, pleeeeease don't make me! I beg you! ...exercise.
- Find some more new crafts to start, and maybe take up scrapbooking properly. I made one for Rob and it's quite a lot of hard work but fun and a good way to document life's events.
- Make Wuvvlepop more successful. Some people sell like 100 items a week or more! I've come to realise that making money from making things is pretty much my dream, and as it's relatively attainable i'm gonna have a crack at it.
- Get a part time job to fund Wuvvlepop. You need money to make money, unfortunately.
- Go more places with Rob. Last year i was a totally rubbish girlfriend, i want to go to lots of nice new places with him and make lots of nice new memories.
- Take more photos. I only have a handful of photos of me and Rob, and anything else for that matter. You only live once, and i want to document as much of it as possible.
- Get a sewing machine. It will make my life SO much easier.
- Do more baking! Rob bought me an awesome cupcake recipe book so i'm gonna make us lots of nommy treats. Cos you know, we're like waaay too skinny.
- Just generally be happier, worry less and take every day as it comes. I'm getting fed up of wasting my life worrying about things that might not happen.
Going to cook a roast veg and chorizo pasta bake for Rob tomorrow. Hope it goes well. Without sounding cocky i feel i'm naturally a good cook but technically i'm not very good, for example i'm not very good at timing pasta, i never know when to put it on and then i can never tell if it's cooked enough. But i'm good at matching flavours together and i'm good at inventing recipes. So i hope it doesn't go tits up!
Rob's asleep and i'm reaaaally bored, but i can't wake him up cos he worked all night and then went straight to shopping for my xmas pressies. Bless his little cottons. There's the biggest drool patch on his pillow, it's hilarious.
We watched Cars earlier, it's actually pretty funny. Matey honks at tractors and they get confused and tip over and then make this farting sound, i think they're supposed to represent cows, i.e. cow tipping (i know it's bad but i've always wanted to witness cow tipping, rob said it's messy, they poop).
Think i'd better wake Rob up soon else he won't sleep tonight.
Love Love x
'Little Children' - Tom Perrota
'Pride and Prejudice' - Jane Austen
'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' - Seth Grahame-Smith (yes, it is a real book)
'Election' - Tom Perrota
...shall add more when i'm less tired. Any recommendations? I'm mostly into funny/satirical/social commentary, adult fiction.
Honestly, cannot stop thinking about boys and sex and dirty stuff. I've been like this all week, i have no idea why. Keep it hush hush from Rob though, he would probs think it was funny, but i'd feel kinda weird. Unlike him, i don't say "wow they're hot" or anything in front of him, i don't actually mind when he does that, i just personally like to keep that stuff private. Especially cos the guys i usually like are kinda freaky looking. I'm proud of that tho, geeky guys rock.
Mmm Patrick Wilson... the only guy in the world who could play a pedo and still be hot. Seriously. Ok, i take that back. Pedo's aren't hot. Patrick Wilson is though, especially in glasses. I'm downloading Watchmen cos he's a superhero in it and Rob said "You get to see the pedo from Hard Candy's ass in Watchmen" so i'm there!
Here's one with him and Ellen Page just because she looks sooo adorable. I love that girl, she's awesome. Y'all should listen to the Hard Candy cast commentary with her and Patrick, she keeps making jokes about how small her boobs are, bless her.
He sure is lovely. Anyone seen him bite Tyra Banks' neck? Damn i wish he would do that to me, was hot.
Gonna go watch Hard Candy!!! haha sexy peeeedo